– Member Directory –
1 Insurance Square
Celina, OH 45822
Contact Name: Christine Purdy, Director of Human Resources
Job Shadowing Offered
Celina Insurance Group and You
Opportunities to make your mark at Celina Insurance Group are endless. Here, you’re not just a number. You’re a vital part of making our dream to build an enduring insurance organization a reality.
What does that look like in practice? On any given day and depending on your role, you might:
- Work with a team of experts to develop and test new technology for our customers.
- Help a policyholder take the next steps to get back on their feet after a house fire.
- Visit an insurance agent to drop off useful resources and gather valuable feedback.
- Design a creative marketing campaign that shows people what makes Celina special.
Celina offers room to grow from the ground up, a friendly work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. If we sound like a company you’d like to explore, let’s connect!
Who We Are
We’re a company made up of people who want to make a difference. Founded in 1914, Celina Insurance Group provides protection for autos, homes, businesses and farms through four mutual insurance companies and over 500 independent agencies in five states.
Contact Name: Randy Niekamp
Job Shadowing Offered
Passionate People. Inspired Innovation. A World of Opportunity.
Discover what makes Crown an exceptional place to work.
At Crown, we know that our employees are the driving force behind our success in the material handling industry. We cultivate a culture of passionate people and inspired innovation.
We support our employees and their professional goals because an investment in our people is an investment in our future. In fact, throughout Crown’s history, more than 1,000 employees have reached a 25-year milestone, and we are proud to have traveled their career paths with them.
From employee training and development to competitive compensation packages, we invest in our employees, knowing that people are always at the core of what moves us forward.
Join a winning team that values integrity, innovation, passion and diversity. Move forward with Crown.
Who We Are
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown’s business philosophy utilizes vertically integrated processes to design, manufacture and distribute forward-thinking, innovative solutions that improve customers’ productivity and operating efficiency. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts as well as automation and fleet management technologies.
The company’s global headquarters is located in New Bremen, Ohio, USA, with regional headquarters in Australia, China, Germany and Singapore. Its employees number more than 15,500 worldwide. Crown operates a service and distribution network that exceeds 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. To learn more about Crown’s ideas for helping customers advance the productivity of their operations, visit crown.com.
For information on current career opportunities at Crown, visit crown.jobs.
800 West Main Street
Coldwater, OH 45828
- Job Shadowing Offered
Mercer Health has cared for the people of Mercer County and the surrounding communities since 1950. True to the values of our original stakeholders, at Mercer Health, our focus is not on awards or recognition but rather providing quality and assessable care in a caring environment. Simply, our greatest honor is providing for our community.
1100 Irmscher Blvd
Celina, Ohio 45822
As a local mutual community bank, Mercer Savings Bank offers a full line of deposit and loan products designed to help customers succeed in their personal and commercial endeavors.
These products include checking, savings, MMDA, online banking, mobile banking, and debit cards to meet consumers’ deposit needs while loan needs are met with a wide array mortgage, equity, consumer, and commercial loans.
- Job Shadowing Offered
- Internships/Co-Ops Offered
As the nation’s largest toll processor, Precision Strip strives to do the exceptional. In addition to our core business of slitting, we provide oscillate slitting, multi-blank cut-to-length processing, specialty blanking, laser blanking, leveling, edge conditioning and coil to coil perforating. We also provide full inspection of material for surface quality, including critical inspection of Class A automotive. Metals processed include carbon and stainless steel, aluminum and copper. Industries served include appliance, automotive, beverage & food cans, and construction & industrial products. Most of our facilities are equipped to receive or ship your material by truck or rail. Our fleet of over 200 trucks can provide just-in-time delivery service to your facility.
- We attribute a large portion of our success to our people. Our associates are problem solvers and hands-on contributors. They are not afraid to jump in on a project to help drive us forward. We recognize the importance of encouraging and rewarding innovative ideas and top-notch results. Associates believe in doing the exceptional.
- We are committed to a safe work place, with a culture of personal responsibility to practice safe habits at work and at home.
- We believe in unity and are all on the same team. Every associate, from the president to the newest hire, wears a uniform or “greens” as wel like to call them. Our uniforms are reflective of our very practical roots and they also reinforce one of our founding principles “We are all equal associates dedicated to a common cause.”
- We believe in quality, service, and innovation. We believe in putting quality, service and innovation into every coil of metal we process. We feel a personal commitment to the quality of the product we deliver because our families and friends drive the cars, use the appliances, and purchase the end products that we help produce. We are the best in the industry and take great pride in that.
Products & Services
Business Insurance – Coverage programs for a variety of private and non-profit organizations, including schools & municipalities, auto dealerships, construction, truckers, farms, manufacturers, and more.
Personal Insurance – Coverage programs for individuals and families including home & auto insurance, excess/umbrella insurance, as well as insurance for rental homes, vacation homes, boats, motorcyces, ATV/RTVs, and other personal assets.
Health & Life Insurance – Group and Individual heath insurance programs, including many ancillary products, along with a wide range of offerings for businesses and families in life insurance, annuities, long term care insurance, and more.
Expert Services – Professional services to clients such as risk management reviews, on-going advisement for business transitions/acquisitions, safety seminars, compliance consultations, and more.
WHO WE ARE
The Peoples Bank Co. has been serving its customers in the area since 1905. We are an independent community bank and currently have seven locations in the Mercer and Auglaize County area. We currently have 90 employees.
WHAT WE DO
We offer a full line of financial services including checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and all types of loan options.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Health and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (includes vacation, holidays, sick leave)
- Optional Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
We plan to fill between 15-20 openings in the next five years. The positions will be filled in our seven local locations in Mercer and Auglaize Counties.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
Listed below are the most common positions that we will be filling
- Bank Teller
- Customer Service Representative
- Bookkeepers/ Accountants
- Loan Officers
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
The skills and capabilities that we will be looking for are:
- Computer skills
- Customer Service experience
- Cash Handling
- Bookkeeping/Accounting skills