– Member Directory –
Contact Name: Randy Niekamp
Job Shadowing Offered
Passionate People. Inspired Innovation. A World of Opportunity.
Discover what makes Crown an exceptional place to work.
At Crown, we know that our employees are the driving force behind our success in the material handling industry. We cultivate a culture of passionate people and inspired innovation.
We support our employees and their professional goals because an investment in our people is an investment in our future. In fact, throughout Crown’s history, more than 1,000 employees have reached a 25-year milestone, and we are proud to have traveled their career paths with them.
From employee training and development to competitive compensation packages, we invest in our employees, knowing that people are always at the core of what moves us forward.
Join a winning team that values integrity, innovation, passion and diversity. Move forward with Crown.
Who We Are
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown’s business philosophy utilizes vertically integrated processes to design, manufacture and distribute forward-thinking, innovative solutions that improve customers’ productivity and operating efficiency. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts as well as automation and fleet management technologies.
The company’s global headquarters is located in New Bremen, Ohio, USA, with regional headquarters in Australia, China, Germany and Singapore. Its employees number more than 15,500 worldwide. Crown operates a service and distribution network that exceeds 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. To learn more about Crown’s ideas for helping customers advance the productivity of their operations, visit crown.com.
For information on current career opportunities at Crown, visit crown.jobs.
- Job Shadowing Offered
- Internships/Co-Ops Offered
As the nation’s largest toll processor, Precision Strip strives to do the exceptional. In addition to our core business of slitting, we provide oscillate slitting, multi-blank cut-to-length processing, specialty blanking, laser blanking, leveling, edge conditioning and coil to coil perforating. We also provide full inspection of material for surface quality, including critical inspection of Class A automotive. Metals processed include carbon and stainless steel, aluminum and copper. Industries served include appliance, automotive, beverage & food cans, and construction & industrial products. Most of our facilities are equipped to receive or ship your material by truck or rail. Our fleet of over 200 trucks can provide just-in-time delivery service to your facility.
- We attribute a large portion of our success to our people. Our associates are problem solvers and hands-on contributors. They are not afraid to jump in on a project to help drive us forward. We recognize the importance of encouraging and rewarding innovative ideas and top-notch results. Associates believe in doing the exceptional.
- We are committed to a safe work place, with a culture of personal responsibility to practice safe habits at work and at home.
- We believe in unity and are all on the same team. Every associate, from the president to the newest hire, wears a uniform or “greens” as wel like to call them. Our uniforms are reflective of our very practical roots and they also reinforce one of our founding principles “We are all equal associates dedicated to a common cause.”
- We believe in quality, service, and innovation. We believe in putting quality, service and innovation into every coil of metal we process. We feel a personal commitment to the quality of the product we deliver because our families and friends drive the cars, use the appliances, and purchase the end products that we help produce. We are the best in the industry and take great pride in that.